We specialise in machining all types of flywheels including stepped, flat and recessed flywheels. We can cater for vehicles ranging from small cars to large trucks.
- Clutch slipping, non-release and shudder problems may be caused by a worn or incorrectly machined flywheel
- For both safety and warranty reasons it is important to machine your flywheel before installation of a new clutch.
- Before machining the flywheel, First Choice Automotive will source manufacturer specifications and carefully inspect for heat cracks and run out or warping.
- Depending of severity of warping, most can be machined out. Cracked flywheels need to be replaced.
- Flywheel dowels will be replaced if lost or damaged to ensure correct location of new clutch.
- All flywheels are coated with a protective coating to inhibit rust prior to fitment.
Contact Us if you would like more information on this service.